Tuesday 23 June 2015

KEEPING AXOLOTLS By Linda Adkins



This is probably going to be a short one seen as there's no narrative to dive in to of characters to break our hearts.... this is in fact a non-fiction book. I picked this up purely because I am in fact planning on getting myself a small herd of adorable little pokemon-esq axolotls and I wanted to do a little research first  :D


They soooo cute :3

Anyway... onto the actual review...

This book does exactly what it says on the tin, I informs and explains about to to lovingly and effectively care for your not to furry aquatic little pets. Everything from choosing your tank to food to breeding is explained simply without being patronising. There are plenty of clear colour pictures to illustrate the text and entice you into homing these cute little fellas.

If you too are looking to get yourself some axolotls then I would certainly recommend this book as prior research, and if you're not looking to get some as pets then there are plenty of cute pictures to look at anyway.

Because this is so short, I'll add some more pics to fill it out a bit :)


No comments:

Post a Comment